Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Sweet Ladybug


It's time to go trick-or-treating and Maddi looks SO cute! I'm glad Chris was able to come home for the night and join us. Allie brought Brooke over and we attempted to take pictures of the girls, but they were far too uncooperative. They were such cuties though.

We were actually out for much longer than I anticipated.  I thought we'd make a quick round around the block and then head home to handout candy. Not so much... A few friends we've met through Chris' work came out too and we ended up staying out longer. Madison did so well.  I thought for sure she'd be over it pretty quickly.  She loved being out and walking around, until she'd catch sight of a scary costume.  She was terrified =[  Nothing her Poppa couldn't protect her from though.  She ran straight into his arms each time she was scared <3


We got home and had very few visitors.  We were stuck with tons of candy even after handing out handfuls to the few ghouls and goblins that rang our doorbell.  I'm sure we'll find someone to help get "rid" of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment