Monday, April 7, 2008

2 Whole Years of Wedded Bliss



To celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary we decided to rent a cabin a couple hours North of where we live. The town was called Leggett and we had a great time.

I was 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant. We managed to take a short walk down to the Eel River which to me felt like an eternity. I made it back in one piece and spared Chris the agony of having to carry me on his back. I so desperately could have used a "piggy back" ride, but now that I think about it I'm not too sure that would have worked out anyhow with my big belly and all.

We had our own cabin fully equipped with a private fire pit. Chris made a fire and we had strawberry s'mores. It was my first s'more experience and my hubby did a fantastic job. They were delicious.

I can't wait to see what year number 3 has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment