Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She's here and she's beautiful!!!

I started pushing at 8pm. I know that because COPS was just starting =]

The nurse had me push a couple times just to see how I'd do. Apparently I'm quite the pusher. She had me stop pretty quickly because she and Chris could already see her head and my midwife hadn't even been called yet. As soon as my midwife arrived we were ready to roll. They let me know that because of the Meconium previously found I wouldn't be able to hold Maddi right away. Nonetheless, it was time to push…
At 9:55pm on Saturday April 26th, 2008 Madison Mae was born.
She weighed 8lbs. 15oz. and was 20 and a half inches long.

She is perfectly healthy and completely unaffected by the Meconium scare.

We are so deeply in love that there are no words to even begin to express our adoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment